The information you need to get started.
Crossroads Soccer Field (Santa Monica, CA)
Saturday, April 8 – Every Saturday – Game between 10am and 3pm
Saturday, June 4th
$5 per player for a player card
$550 per team (guaranteed 8 games)
Crossroads Soccer Field
1634 18th Street, Santa Monica, CA
Specialty Facility Rules
- No metal cleats
- Outside food or drink is not allowed – WATER ONLY
- No pets
- Parking – Parking lot behind the gym. Street parking is also available.
- Spectator Entry – No Fee.
- Concessions – a small snack stand will be open.
Player Regulation and Team Guideline
The following age groups will be offered:
- Boys and Girls
- 2009 – born after January 1, 2009
- 2007 – born after January 1, 2007
- 2005 – born after January 1, 2005
- 2003 – born after January 1, 2003
*2008, 2006, 2004 have the option of playing up or down one year. Coaches/Managers will be advised on which age group is appropriate for each team.
Teams can roster a maximum of 12 players per team, however, we strongly recommend rosters of 8-10 players per team to ensure maximum playing time for each player.
How to Register
Each player must have a player card and be listed on the team roster.
- Click “Individual Player Registration” and completed the registration for EACH player. Pleas make sure you list the correct team name and age group when registering a player. The individual player card allows players to participate in any league or camp that Elite Sports Club offers in the calendar year.
- Click “Team Registration” to register the team for the league. You are able to register a team before having a final roster.
DEADLINE TO REGISTER
Monday, April 4th